Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What's for Dinner?



Last night, flipping through Gourmet Magazine, I came across a luscious-sounding polenta with gorgonzola and almonds. Then, on the next page, a tuscan steak recipe with olives. Mmmm. I thought, "Hey, I should bring this recipe with me, and make it on the trip." And then, it occurred to me to suggest that my fellow travelers also be on the lookout for yummy recipes that we can make for dinner at the house. After all, we all like to cook, we all like to eat...and red wine pretty much goes with everything. The only caveat I will throw out is that week one we will be focusing primarily on protein and veggies, and not so much pasta, as we have some folks eating low on the glycemic index. Not to say we can't make pasta, we just need to make sure we are cooking somthing else as well.

1 comment:

Pamela Long said...

Excellent idea hostess!