Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ohh...I am so ready


Okay, so those of you reading (who I assume are mostly those who are traveling with us, although there have been some other curious lookers and lurkers out there) need to know -- I am soooooo ready for a break from my ordinary life. My work -- good. My clients -- good. At home and school stuff -- good. But really, it is definitely time for a lovely break from even these things.

I want to spend time smelling the air. Looking at the views. Talking with friends. Talking with people who will become friends. Cooking. Telling my daughter every morning -- "nope, not a school day yet..." and seeing her eyes light up and a smile grow.

2008 so far has been challenging. Not only for me, but for many of my loved ones. I'm glad lots of us are getting little italian breathing room.

1 comment:

Pamela Long said...

I'm already packed : )